الدكتورة هدى

.:: إدارية الأقـسـام العامـة ::.

السلام عليكم

اخواني واخواتي

نعود لكم اليوم ومعنا شيء جميل وجديد نقدمه لكم وهو جديد من نوعه قلما نجده في بيوتنا ... موضوعنا اليوم تحت عنوان كيف تصمم حديقة لنافذتك ...كيف تصمم حديقة لنافذتك Design

قد يقول احدكم اي حديقة وكيف للنافذه ستكون حديقة ؟؟؟؟ ... الجواب بسيط وهو نعم سنحول النوافذ والواجهات الزجاجيه والزوايا التي فيها نوافذ الى حديقة عموديه مصغره .... تزيد من جمال البيت واناقته ... تعطيه فخامه صيفا او شتاءا فاهلا وسهلا بكم معنا حياكم الله

If you enjoy the company of houseplants, consider cultivating a Window garden, which is ideal for showing off plants in the winter.

Creating a window Garden is easy—you need only to extend the existing sill, and then mount, on the window frame, glass shelves, brackets (if you want them), and lengths of wire (for training vines).

In my window garden, I paint horticultural portraits to emphasize the seasons. Want to take a look? In this slide show, I'll show you the many different window gardens I've created in my house.

Left: It’s no trouble to outfit a bay window with glass shelves and brackets. Extending the sill, however, will likely require the skill of a carpenter. For the bay window in my library (pictured), sheets of heavy plywood were used to form a broad surface for plants. This window in January affords copious quarters for geraniums of all kinds, pansies, amaryllis, blue hydrangeas, and vines. On the brackets are rose-scented geraniums.

اذا كنتم من هوات النباتات الداخليه ومحبيها وتملكون كما من من هذه النباتات فبكل تاكيد من الجميل جدا ان تفكرو بعمل هذا النوع من الحدائق داخل بيوتكم وعلى النوافذ الكبيره والواجهات في غرف المعيشه الكبيره والواسعه لعمل عرض جميل ومميز من هذه النباتات

انشاء وتاسيس حديقة النوافذ سهل وجميل كل ما تحتاجونه هو زيادة عرض مسطبة النافذه بعمل رف اضافي او تصميمها عند البناء ومجموعه من الرفوف الزجاجيه ترتب فوق بعض عند النافذه مع حاملات جميله ومميزه وحاملات زهور لمن يحب ... مع عمل اطار حول النافذه من الخيوط لتعليق ومساعده النباتات المتسلقه لعمل شكل حول النافذه واخذ شكل معين

في حديقة النافذه من الرائع ان تبدع بالاختيار وتعجل لكل نافذه حكايه خاصه تتحدث عن احد فصصول السنه وعلى مدار العام وفي موضوعنا هذا ستجدون الكثير من النماذج لما نقوله

في الصوره اهلاه تجدون نموذج لحديقة في غرفة مكتب جميله تظهر جمالها في يناير كانون الثاني ... تم الاستعانه بالنجار لعمل سطح واسع للنافذه ليتسع للنباتات ويشكل امتداد طبيعي للنافذه ... ومن ثم كانت اقواس وحاملات للرفوف الزجاجيه المتوزعه على ارتفعات متساويه فوق النافذه ... ووضع فيها انواع مختلفه من النباتات منها الجيرانيوم بانواعه الورقيه والمزهره ( geraniums of all kinds, pansies, amaryllis, blue hydrangeas, and vines. On the brackets are rose-scented geraniums. )

كيف تصمم حديقة لنافذتك Design

حافة النافذه

THE SILL

THE SILLIf an ordinary window is to become a “Still Life with Plants,” it must first be outfitted for a multi-level display of pots. The sill is the most logical place to start.

Most windowsills are pathetically narrow. The simplest answer to a narrow sill is a foot-wide board or wooden shelf, fastened on a level with the sill as an extension. Paint or stain the board to match your window’s existing trim.

Or you can use an attractive piece of furniture that matches the height of the existing sill—for the window pictured here, a bookcase makes a broad surface for plants.

اذا كنت تبحث عن احياء النافذه الصامته بالنباتات فيجب ان يكون التركيز على جعل مستويات مختلفه من الرفوف على النافذه ليحمل كل منها مجموعه من النباتات وتصبح اكثر حياه وحيويه

وفي الرد على حواف النوافذ الضيقه التي لا تصلح لان تحمل اي نبات او اصيص فان الجواب والحل الامثل لمثل ذلك هو عمل رف صناعي بنفس مستوى الحافه مع ربطه بها ومد الدهان عليه ليصبح كما لو كان جزء من الحافه ... او يمكن كما في الصوره من اختيار قطعه جميله من الاثاث كطاوله او ما شابه ك لجعل المنظر اكثر جمال واعطاء مساحه كافيه لوضع النباتات .

الرفوف الزجاجية

GLASS SHELVES

GLASS SHELVES

For me, a garden confined to the windowsill alone feels inadequate—a real window garden must be a complete horticultural portrait. Consequently, vertical elements are necessary to generate eye movement. And here, gleaming glass shelves come to the rescue.
Three shelves are generally adequate for the average window. Align one shelf with the latch ledge above the windowsill, and another at the midway point between the two. Position the third shelf at an equal distance above the latch ledge.

I should probably mention that heavy, tempered glass is very expensive—often $100.00 per shelf. But you can ask your glass cutter to make shelves from half-inch-thick salvage glass. Such shelves can be had for about $10.00 each, and non-tempered glass (which I use) is fine.
Most of my shelves are 10-inches deep. They are held in place with 10-inch scrolled shelf supports.
You can find both new and salvage glass from your local glass-cutting shop. Shelf supports are available at any hardware store.

حافة النافذه وحدها لا تكفي لاعطاء حركه جميله وفرصه للعين للتحرك من موقع للاخر فمن الجميل ان يكون هناك تنوع وتدرج وما يجذب الانتباه بوجود مجموعة من الرفوف الزجاجايه اللامعه الجميله والقادره على حمل الاصص ... فنافذه متوسطه الحجم يكفي ان توجد لها 3 رفوف ... واحد مع مستوى حافة النافذه والثاني بمستوى محاذي لمنتصف النافذه ولكن بعيد عن مسكة النافذه ... والاخر اقل من قمة النافذه لاعطاء حركة وفرصه للعين للحركه

وهنا نشير لنوع الواح الزجاج والتي من الجيد ان يكون عرضها ما يقارب 10 انشات اي ما يعادل تقريبا 25-30 سم وهو كافي بحيث تكون واسعه وغير مكلفه ماديا والتي يمكن ان نحصل عليها من محلات متخصصه ببيع الزجاج او المخازن الكبيره

الاكسسوارات وحامل مصباح الزيت

BRACKETS

BRACKETSMounted to the window frame, brackets make useful accessories for holding trailing or spreading plants which require a "perch" of some sort. I favor old, cast-iron kerosene lamp holders to support my holiday cacti, cascading petunias, and sprawling scented geraniums. (I buy my lamp brackets on Ebay!)

من الجميل ان نقوم باعطاء حواف او اطار النافذه شيء من الاهتمام بايجاد نوع من الاكسسوارات وحاملات الاصص الحديده والتي يمكن لها حمل بعض الاصص التي يمكن ان تحتوي على نباتات متهدله متدليه وازهار متدليه ونباتات لها اشكال غير منتظمه كالجيرانيوم والبيتونيا ... ويمكن ايضا اقتناء مصباح الزيت الاثري القديم الذي سيكون شيء جميل في تزيين الحديقة الداخليه .

التغيير مع المواسم

CHANGING WITH THE SEASONS

CHANGING WITH THE SEASONS
One very pleasant aspect of a window garden is that it can be redesigned on a whim. I tend to change mine with the seasons, or whenever I want the window to feature a particular theme.

For Thanks giving one year, I composed the garden in my upstairs bathroom almost exclusively with plants from East Africa. These included standard, miniature and trailing Saintpaulias, which adorned the sill and shelves. Tolmiea menziesii (left), the fascinating “piggyback plant,” and a pink double impatiens (right), survey the world from brackets.

عند اي فكرة طارئه يمكن لنا ان نقوم بتغيير تصميم الحديقة وتغيير محتواها وتجديدها حسب الموسم او كما نحب نحن ... ومن الجميل جدا ان نمتلك افكار لتحديد وتغيير تصميم حديقت النافذه مع تغير الموسم لتبقى دوما ذات حيويه وجاذبيه وجمال

وهناك تنوع في النباتات التي ترونها في الصوره اعلاه بين اليمين واليسار هناك نباتات من جنوب افريقيا ونبات مزهره سواء باليمين او اليسار ولم ان تتخيلو ان هذه الحديقة تزين نافذه في حمام غرفة النوم الرئيسيه لاصحاب البيت ومصم الحديقة نفسه تمتع بجمالها على مدار عام كامل . ولكم ان تتعرفو على ما تحويه من نباتات في النص اعلاه كي لا اخطا بمسمى النباتات.

اطار من المتسلقات

FRAMING WITH VINES

FRAMING WITH VINESThe window garden, like any artwork, deserves a suitable frame. Here, I threaded a length of string or wire through 2-inch staples attached to three sides of the window trim. The wire serves as a guide for the long strands of philodendron.
حديقة النافذه كاي عمل فني يحتاج لاطار جميل ... بالاعتماد واستعمال خيوط المتشابكه حول اطار النافذه او شريط من السلك الناعم لاعطاء شكل معين ... يعتبر بمثابة طريق ومسار للنباتات المتسلقه التي ستعطي اطار جميل للنافذه وكما في الصوره فان اطار النافذه يحيط بثلا جوانب من النافذه يمن يسار واعلى تعطي فيه نباتات philodendron اطار مميز لنافذه جميله.

حديقة النافذه في ديسمبر

DECEMBER WINDOW GARDEN

DECEMBER WINDOW GARDEN
In December, the window garden is holiday-themed, with red poinsettias, narcissi in a bowl, and pink and rose cyclamens.

حديقة النافذه في ديسمبر والتي هي تحت عنوان حديقة الاجازه تتزين ب poinsettias الحمراء و narcissi في الاسفل وفي الاعلى pink and rose cyclamens .

في ديسمبر تمثل هذه الحديقة كيف تصمم حديقة لنافذتك Design

In snow-cloaked February, the window garden offers a preview of spring. This is when fragrant hyacinths make their appearance in a setting that includes miniature roses, azaleas, and crocus. (I plant hyacinth, crocus and other Dutch bulbs in early October for February bloom—here's my guide about How to Force Bulbs.)
في فبراير وفي موسم الثلوج ... تعطينا حديقة النافذه الربيع داخل البيت بوجود hyacinths وفي وجود الزهور المصغره والازاليا و crocus وزراعة مزيد من الابصال الشتويه في حديقة النافذه في الفتره October for February bloom . هذا وسوف اقوم بتحظير موضوع خاص لكم عن كيفية زراعة واقتناء الابصال الشتويه داخل المنزل لتعطينا جمالها في فصول الشتاء البارده .

If you have curtains in your window, and you can’t bear to remove them for the enjoyment of vines, consider these hangings as a frame for your garden in the house.
Here, I made a windowsill from foot-wide boards, that I stained to match the existing trim, and that I then cut with a jigsaw to fit the bay. Pink hydrangeas, a white petunia, African violets, dwarf geraniums, and fragrant Jasminum polyanthum flourish in the flood of winter sunshine this south-facing exposure admits.

A window garden is neither expensive nor difficult to make, but the beauty it provides a room—especially in winter—is incalculable.

واخر ما سنتحدث عنه هو في حال وجود الستائر كما في الصوره اعلاه في المجالس وغرف المعيشه ولا يمكن تحمل الاستغناء عنها عند تاسيس حديقة النافذه فانه من الجميل ان تدمجها بالحديقة لتكون هي بمثابة اطار للحديقه مع الحرص على اختيار ما ينسب الالون النباتات المناسبه التي تمثل تكامل في الجمال ومنها ( Pink hydrangeas, a white petunia, African violets, dwarf geraniums, and fragrant Jasminum polyanthum flourish )

قد تكون حديقة النافذه من وجهة نظرنا مكلفه ولكن يهون ذلك مع ما ستقدمه لنا في الشتاء من جمال

المواضيع المشابهة

عودة
أعلى